I have a top 3 for online workout subscriptions! With the countless amount of online workout subscriptions, it’s easy to get lost and feel overwhelmed trying to figure out which one is the best for you in terms of features and pricing.
Below, I’m breaking down my Top 3 Online Workout Subscription Platforms to help you kickstart your fitness journey!
1. Pump Digital Studio
I have been an advocate of the PUMP Digital Studio even before it was an online workout subscription platform! I started following the team of coaches when they were giving free classes on Instagram during the pandemic! They are credited with most of my weight loss – you can read my journey HERE!
- A variety of classes including high-intensity interval training (HIIT), weight training (strength), abs, cardio, and barre (gliders, resistance bands, ankle weights, etc.)
- Hundreds of on-demand content/classes, available wherever, whenever is most convenient for you
- Various class lengths, ranging from 10 minutes to 1 hour
- Run by some of the most acclaimed and renowned trainers in Montreal
Price: $35 CDN/month (tax included)
2. Les Mills+ On Demand
I discovered the online workout subscription platform, Les Mills+ On Demand and I love the platform for the different styles of classes it has. Although it does not have as frequent new class drops in every one of its categories, it does have a larger variety of classes, ranging from boxing to toning, hybrid workouts, conditioning and cycling.
- Additional free weekly/monthly challenges to help keep you motivated
- Different class categories ranging from dance to toning to boxing, yoga, and more
- Live audience for some classes making them more engaging
- Different class lengths
Price: $24.99 CDN/month (taxes not included) or $224 CDN/year (taxes not included)
3. Apple Fitness+
Though I absolutely love the online workout subscription, Apple Fitness+, it is restricted to Apple users. If you have an Apple Watch, bonus! The app syncs directly to it and tracks your workout. To enjoy the app to its fullest, it’s best if you have a larger Apple device to follow along to it from; whether one of their bigger iPhones, an iPad or Apple TV. You can only access the platform via Apple products (for now).
- Links directly to your Apple Watch
- Variety of weekly class drops (including for their dance category!)
- Encourages you on the screen to ‘Close Your Rings’
- Quick workouts ranging from 10 minutes to 30 minutes
Price: $12.99 CDN/month (taxes not included) or $99.99 CDN/year (taxes not included)
There you have it! My top 3 online workout subscriptions. Let me know in the comments below or on Instagram if you’ve tried or plan on trying any of the three platforms; I’d love to get your feedback when you try one (or two, or all three of them) out!
Thank you for the detailed information.